I am posting my friends ultralight Jetwing trike for sale. He has a firm price of $3750.00 for it.
The aircraft chassis and wing, a Demon 175 meter, was built by Flight Designs in the late '70s or early '80s. I have 60 plus hours of personal flight time in several different Jetwings since 2009 so I have had a number of great experiences in them. However I was properly trained by several Certified Flight Instructors during that time, to include becoming a Certified Flight Instructor myself.
The aircraft has a Rotax 447 cc 2 stroke engine with a reduction drive gearbox and a 4 bladed prop. The hours on the engine, chassis and wing are unknown. The current owner who is an experienced Light Sport trike and Fixed Wing aircraft pilot wants interested buyers to know that this aircraft climbs very fast, in fact too fast for his taste. Potential buyers should be fully trained or scheduled for training before purchasing this aircraft. He recently purchased this trike from a guy, another friend of mine that put it together but had not started training yet, and felt he wouldn't in the near future, so he sold it. That owner had found the chassis and engine in Texas and found the wing in Pennsylvania. Getting all of the components to eastern South Dakota took a couple of years and another couple of years to sort the aircraft out and make it airworthy. I shared what experience I had working on Jetwings, and having test flown 2 of them, I was the first to fly this Jetwing in June of 2016.
The aircraft is hangared in Sturgis, South Dakota. If you are interested in this aircraft send me an email with your phone number and I will pass on the current owner's phone number plus my phone number.



How is this homemade done
ReplyDelete